Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2008 16:49:00 +0000
Hi Everyone,

Well, school is back in session, vacations are over and we are anxious
to see your faces once again. The July Event was great. August left us
trying to catch our breath with the meeting creeping up on us while we
were enjoying a much needed vacation down in Bandon, Oregon. We had
great weather until the day we left. We missed seeing all of you in
August.

So, with that said, our meeting is back on September, 13th at 6pm til
9pm. I think we will plan on having a normal potluck, cause if I plan
a BBQ it will rain! So, plan on bringing a main dish and a salad or
dessert. We have our food trays, silverware, and drinks. If you have
any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or email. Ferrets
are welcome as long as they are well and not immune compromised.

Chris
503-557-8369