From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 15:26:53 -0400
To those of you that still want to feed your fuzzies treats but are
listening to all the warnings about fruits, vegetables, etc.  (yes...mine
still get those kinds of treats but only a drop or two.  They can have all
of the following they want though so...Try this......

Take their ferret chow....mine get Mazuri Ferret Chow........amount depends
on how many fuzzies.......put 1 part dry food to 2 parts water or the
homemade Pedialyte stuff made from Chicken Bouillon cubes.  Let it soak til
soft like mush.  Add 1 TBSP.  powdered Brewers yeast with garlic and extra
vitamins for every 3/4 cup of mush stuff....should be rather runny.....add
more water as needed.  Add 1/3 cup dry Gerber Rice 1st foods cereal and a
squirt of Ferretone (I have it diluted with Olive Oil....1 part Ferretone to
2 parts Olive oil).  Mix well and give this to them as a special daily
treat.  They will go nuts over it, have silky coats of fur and the fleas
will be at a minimum if not gone.  I put it out on the floor in one of our
dinner plates and as soon as I let them out of their cage they run as fast
as they can to the dish.  They'll eat every drop most of the time.  They
think they are really getting something special but it's mostly their normal
food.  They stay there while I clean the cage in peace and quiet!  If
there's anything left over, it's usually pretty dry so I add more water and
serve it to them again later in the day.  They have normal poop and are full
of extra energy...maybe I should stop the extra vitamins?  Whew!  Mine run
loose only for about 1 1/2 hours at a time...but 3 times a day.  For some
strange reason I have to clean their cage 3 times a day also...UGH!  haha

To: Michelle Z Matta <[log in to unmask]> and the hanging plant hanger and
wicker basket

What a great fun sounding idea! I'll have to try that too.

To our favorite PawPaw....the ballad you wrote...where oh where do you get
your imagination from?  That sure was cute!  And now you sent your web page
address to more internet Gophers?  Are you crazy afterall?  I thought you
said your mail box exploded from too much mail.  That truck driving job you
have better start furnishing a dump truck just for the mail that might come
in...OH BROTHER!  Hee Hee....we don't want to hear no more complaining
either!

To the crew at.....Ferrets Anonymous
Re: law suit
I wish I could do more to help you since we are in the CACA state also but
all I can do is renew my membership as my husband is out of work.  I hope
and pray every waking moment that this will all calm down soon as this is
such BULL!

May God be with you all and especially with the attorney on our side!

To: Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Perfumed Fabric Softener
We've had Ferrets in our lives almost 8 years now and I still find new
things on the FML almost daily.  Thanks for the warnings.  I'll dry their
stuff on the clothes lines from now on and won't use any softener in the
rinse water either.

Cheers, Chuckles, Dooks and a howl from the crew....
Rascal, Brandy, Pogo, May-wee, Lobo and their mama too!