From:
esther svoboda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 2009 08:38:01 -0700
I want to make everyone aware of the bonded pair of young ferrets
currently at castle rock DDFL. They have been their since August 3rd
with no prospects of beeing adopted(according to the website). I am
afraid if they do not get adopted they will get split up, or worse,
their stay at DDFL is coming to an end.

Please if you can, or no someone who can, adopt these ferrets they are
in need of a loving home. I live near this castle rock and would be
happy to meet someone who is not close to deliver the ferrets (or other
ideas) to make it more convienent.

Help get the word out their their pics are on the website www.ddfl.org
under the small animal castle rock adoptions.