Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 09:16:44 EST
Don't you hate those leaking ferretone bottles?  Everytime you tip them
to dispense a treat, excess ferretone runs down the side of the bottle,
making everything slippery and icky.  So here goes at my Public Service
Announcement for those in this predicament:

I found a solution!  Its so simple - and easy to stop those leaks/drips.
Teflon tape!  Simply remove the cap from the ferretone bottle, clean the
threads, wrap the tape around the threads and screw the cap back on!

I can once and for all clean the excess ferretone off of the bottle and
it will stay clean!  No more rings of ferretone on surfaces!  More
importantly, no more wasted ferretone!  Try it - it really does work!

BTW - I expect royalty payments from all who use my idea <g>

Lisa Leidig, Head Ferret
The Ferret Haven "By-the-Sea"
www.ferrethaven.org

[Moderator's note: Teflon tape can be found in hardware stores -- it's
made for plumbing (to use like this, actually!).  Not expensive.  BIG]