From:
Melissa Lough <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 19:38:17 -0500
I have always had a vet send away for my ADV testing and I was
wondering.... besides clipping the nail too short to get blood...... how
you send away for the ADV testing.  I know you can swab the mouth and
send away, but what do you use to send the swab away to be tested?  If I
am correct it must be put in sterile soultion and sent away.  It cost
quite a bit to have the vet do so I would like to find out how to send
out myself; and if the swabing of the mouth is as accurate as blood?

Thanks,
Missy