From:
steve baer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 22:04:08 -0400
We are moved into our new home and Coonsie and Hunny have their own room
now.  They have lots of tubes, blankets, boxes, Easter eggs.  But I'd
like to give them more to play with/on since they have their own room now
and more space.  Any suggestions (cheap ones) my husband is a carpenter
and he could build stuff...

I appreciate this FML, and besides the few people who we all know about,
I love everyone and their concern and help and sincerity.

Thank you.
Jen in PA