From:
David Finuf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 09:43:30 -0500
I don't know if this would be under ferret quirks but was almost fatal.
At night, after my three furrbies go to bed, I go and tuck them in, and
kiss them goodnight.  one night Oscar wasn't in is bed.  I looked
everywhere and squeeked his toy.  No Oscar.  They go out on the screened
porch to play so I worried he had scratched a hole in the screen and got
outside.  I shined the flashlight all around, and when I reached the bbq
grill, I saw his body hanging out of the hole for the rotisserie.  I
jerked up the lid and grabbed him.He just hung there limp in my hands.
I was bawling and considering mouth-to-mouth when he started making
gurgling noises in his throat.  He acted really out of it for a few
minutes.  When he was back to normal -- what ever that is -- I followed
him out on the porch.  He jumped up on the back of the swing, over to
the ledge around the porch, and onto the grill.  Needless to say, I moved
the swing, and watch them more.

This is my first posting so I hope it's okay.

Thanks,
Jodi in Kansas, Dharma, Oscar, and Belle