From:
Carla Almaraz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 1995 09:27:51 -0700
Lorraine: I have wondered if two of my ferrets have a problem with
allergies also. Earlier this year, Annie and Magellan started this deep
hacking cough with no other symptoms. My vet put them both on antibiotics
and after about 3 weeks, it cleared up.  About one week ago, both of them
started hacking again.  More antibiotics.  I can eliminate *most* other
problems since the other 10 ferrets are fine.  Perhaps these two are more
sentitive to pollen or something else that's in the air.

Ronnie:  I can assure you that Kim did *not* make an error when she talked
about the "evil twin of Cmdr. Riker." In fact, I can give you the exact
coordinates of Number 1 at this very moment. Kim did err, however, in
saying that the evil twin was gone (well, maybe he is gone from the U.S.S.
Enterprise, but he is alive and well on the U.S.S. Almaraz.) In fact,
*this* Cmdr. Riker has been here for the past 12 months.

I now believe that planting the evil (food dumping, rowdy, out of control)
Cmdr. Riker on the U.S.S. Almaraz was a joint conspiracy on the part of
Performance Foods and Iams :) Did Cue have something to do with this?

        -Carla