Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 10:20:01 -0400
No, not my ferrets!  Absolutely not! :)

This was forwarded to me by a friend--I don't know the person giving them
up, but if anyone wants to help her out, I'll forward emails...

Regina Harrison  [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
http://www.channel1.com/users/regina/
blog: http://www.channel1.com/users/regina/zblog.html

Is that my business?  Well, what is my business?  Do I know?  Did I ever
know?  Let s not go into that.  You re not human tonight, Marlowe.  Maybe
I never was or ever will be... Maybe we all get like this in the cold
half-lit world where always the wrong thing happens and never the right.

--Raymond Chandler, The Little Sister