From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2008 18:45:53 -0500
To all of you that kept this tiny baby in your prayers, many Thanks.
Sadly she did not survive. She was only 6 1/2 mths old. She didn't have
any contaguos stuff.

If I'd gotten her right after the 14 yr old took her to the vet, we may
have been able to save her. Sadly tho,it was a month later that I got
her & it was to late. We did everything we could to help her.

That being said, this is just the straw that breaks the *camels* back,
so to speak.

As most of you know, I've been doing this on my own with no real help.
Sure,I've been promised all kinds of help, but ... it hasn't come to
pass. And I just can't deal with the heartache any more.

So, I'm closing the shelter down. I do have someone in Mobile to do
referrals to. James in B'ham, well, I have called & emailed & no
response so I assume he no longer does ferret rescue. James,If you do,
I apolgize. Just haven't heard from/talked to you in forever.

As for the ferrets, they will remain with me until I adopt them out or
they pass over to the Bridge. If something happens to me, I have them
somewhere to go.

God Bless,
Sandi

Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter
http://fuzzyslave.tripod.com
Dothan,Al
334-899-7967
Its nice to be important,but its more important to be nice