Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 2008 11:25:28 -0500
I know there are lots of raffles going on now and people are doing what
they can to help rescues but I am hoping you can all take a look at the
great items Oxford Ferret Rescue has for raffle. The raffle is being
generously hosted by Angie at her website: Creations by Angie.

Our fall, online raffle is up and running NOW. It will be running
until mid-end of November.

Over the last few days a few more great items have been added.

Click the link below to learn how to purchase tickets, and to view
the amazing items that have been generously donated for the raffle.

http://www.creationsbyangie.com/3.html

The rescue's bill at Chadwell Animal Hospital is very very high. As
always there have been a high number of dumped ferrets, and almost
everyone that Claudia has taken in recently, needs medical attention.

We really need this raffle to be a great success to help pay for so
many unforeseen medical expenses.

The rescue has also had to have several surgeries, and dentals
recently, which has added to the large outstanding balance. A few
weeks ago Claudia took in 9 ferrets!!!!!!!! 6 were left abandoned in a
trailer in Delaware (one has unfortunately passed away already after
alot of medical care and an ultrasound!) and the other 3, a girl was
getting a divorce and was being evicted! Claudia actually left a
friend's wedding reception to pick these 3 ferrets up! And of course 2
are over 5 and the 3rd is 2. And Claudia is getting in 8 ferrets this
week!!!!!!!!!! 7 of these ferrets are in a kill shelter and have NO
WHERE to go. Every shelter is closed to intakes but Claudia. But no
matter what, no matter how old, if ferret needs her Claudia will do
whatever she has to to save that ferret!!!!! The rescue needs all the
help we can get right now!

So please help the fur kids, and buy some tickets for the raffle!

Thank you in advance from Claudia and the fur kids at the rescue!

Lisa Vible
Oxford Ferret Rescue Volunteer
AFA Education Director