From:
Jenny Blum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 23:31:38 -0500
Today was Zoey's first vet appointment. The receptionist messed up the
date so I ended up having to go to the vet for nothing! But, i did get
to see the sweet side of Zoey which i havent seen since the day i got
her! I would take her out of her cage at the vets office while we were
working things out and she would lay her head on my shoulder. On the
drive home she fell asleep in my lap!! I could not believe how good
she was being, until i got home and she was back in her domain hah. I
put her in her cage for a nap to de-stress from the vet's office.

After she calmed down and took a nap I decided i would let her run
around for a few hours while i cleaned her cage and my room. If she was
in my way I would pick her up and put her by her loads of toys, but she
kept trying to bite me! I am not sure anymore if she just wants to play
with this nipping because she only does it when i go to pick her up and
she will turn her head around to try to get my hand. I am trying my
best to do the scruff thing and tell her no but when she tries to nip
me i always jerk my hand away and then she runs under something a
dresser so i can't scruff her. I am definately trying to have as much
patience with her as possible! I know there is a sweet little ferret
inside of her! ha