From:
Manfred Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 20:30:03 -0400
Hi everyone,

The new guy (see yesterdays Fert Math) seems to be fitting in very well.
Chichlet , who is half the newbies size spends most of his free time trying
to beat the bejesus out of him.  But it doesn't appear to be too
serious...both of them spend as much time chuckling to themselves as they do
in actual combat..  For the next few days we will be keeping them in
seperate cages during their lockdown time but I figure by Saturday they
should be ready to occupy the same cage..Keeping my fingers crossed.

On another note I have a question that I hope someone from the FML can answer.
Does anybody know of any Ferret shows between now and Christmas taking place
anywhere in the Michigan, Southern Ontario or New York state areas. Please
reply either here or to [log in to unmask] . Thanks for the help in advance.

Manfred Fischer