From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2008 16:47:18 -0500
Misty wrote:
>Also, I was wondering if we are going to have a Florida symposium this
>year???? If so, how can I help?

Hi Misty and Everyone,

So as not to confuse people and have them think we had a symposium in
Florida that many of them missed ... we consider the event we had in
Florida (Kissimmee) a "forum". It differs from a "symposium" in that
it is a one day event and we do our best to keep it to a maximum of
50 people, many of them local. (I will admit the Kissimmee forum was
like a mini symposium - with the number of speakers we had.)

Symposia (symposiums) are 3 day events and we draw from all over the
country. There are many more speakers and something to do every
evening.

To answer your questions, Misty, I don't know yet but IF we do, you
can certainly help :-).

Fran

Francine Prager
International Ferret Congress