Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 15:29:13 -0500
I got the bean bag chair I was asking about.  It's not exactly a bean bag
though.  Wal-Mart had these bean baggy type blow up chairs for $8. on
clearance, so I grabbed one.  (It's a heavy duty vinyl)  Kiki thinks it's
a great thing for claw sharpening!  I kept grabbing him and tossing him
away from it.  (gently of course).  He would war dance and dook and go
right back at it.  You have to understand though.  I've had Kiki for over
2 years now.  Kiki just doesn't war dance, play with other ferrets, or
dook.  I have never, ever, heard him make a sound.  I thought he was
mute.  He was dancing and tackling Brownie and chuckling like mad.  It
was amazing.  He even climbed on me, over the side of the chair and slid
down the sides several times.  I just couldn't believe my eyes.  He must
have played for about an hour straight.  I finally ended up having to put
it up so he didn't claw a hole in it, but I felt really bad, so I'll take
it down again today and let him have at it.  He really seemed to get a
kick out of being tossed across the floor.  Silly beast.

I was curious about the play pens I've bean reading about lately.  They
have 4 sides and a top.  Can they be used outside safely?  I have a
hammock set up under a couple trees and I would love for the fur kids
to be able to enjoy the great out doors with me.  I can't let them just
run though because we have really big birds that consider little fuzzy
animals food.  Would they dig under the sides?

Thanks,
Shelley