From:
Stephanie Bass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 19:50:13 -0500
Dagny,

I completely agree with you.  My ambition is to open a vet/animal store
with my best friend who is studying to become a vet.  I love animals and I
am sick of all the petstores that give every single pet store a bad name.
I only shop at a privately owned pet store, but they are snooty and over
charge... I only shop there because of cheap crickets for my lizards.  But
they always give me attitude (except for the manager... he is so sweet;
it seems only the owner, his wife, and their daughters are a-holes).  A
couple times the ferret babies did not have wet food and when i asked to
hold them they bit really hard (hmmmmm, maybe they are HUNGRY) and their
buttholes were swollen... I could barely spit out the words to tell the
male owner bc he is so intimidating.  He said they put wet food in every
morning... well HELLO, it should be in there 24/7, not once a morning and
then be removed!!!  And he didn't say what he would do about their poor
bottoms.  I know they treat their animals well... just a little uninformed
I think... I hope I helped those babies.

When we open our vet/animal store... it will be for the animals... our
only problem is before we sell them we might end up taking them all home
and keep them!

That is my two cents,
Stephanie & my babies

PS Anyone interested in my 3-story cage for sale?  e-mail me ;)