From:
Jim & Laura Ferris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 05:46:29 -0400
A little over a year ago we had everybody's teeth cleaned at the vet's.
Already they need it again really badly.  This year I've really cut the
treats out because it concerned me.  Our ferrets might have gotten raisins
twice this year and they eat dry kibble.  Is there something I can give
them that they would chew on to keep their teeth clean?  ( I've seen dental
bones with nubs on them for dogs.)  Our guys are all around 5 years old and
I wonder if that makes a difference.  Maybe a yearly dental is normal??
I'd welcome any suggestions.

Thank you,
Laura