From:
"Burkard,Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 1996 06:47:07 PDT
Jage Kelmli <[log in to unmask]> wrote regarding Do Pets Enjoy the
Taste of Food?

Quite some time ago I wrote an article for our local ferret organization
newsletter on the taste of the foods we feed our ferrets.  It appeared
shortly afterward here on the FML.

And, being the investigative reporter-type that I am, I did the research
first hand...  I tried all of the different types of kibble that we feed our
ferrets!  :)

None of them were particularly great tasting to me, but none of them were
particularly bad either.  All of them were fairly dry tasting, though.

Now if I can only bring myself to do the same for the canned cat food that
we give our fuzzies every once is a while as a treat, then I'd really have a
great article!  :)

-- Mike

Michael C. Burkard          |              _    Dancing Dookers
Work: [log in to unmask] |       _____C .._. Delightfully Digging!
Home: [log in to unmask] |  ____/     \___/  Feisty Fuzzies in a
My opinions only.           | <____/\_---\_\    Frenzied Frollick!