From:
"Irena Arthur (OPS|schwanke)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 1996 08:51:08 EST
Thanks to everyone who responded to my request for information on
transporting ferret, however, I will not be getting the ferret I wanted
after all.  I told Steven about the ferret and he said that if I got another
ferret he would give both of them away.  I have been asking him to consider
it for the last two months and really thought that he would see why I wanted
a companion for Lucy and give in but he is still totally against it.  I hope
he changes his mind before for Lucy's sake while she is still receptive to
new comers.

She loves the rest of our animals.  If she gets along well with others now
will she continue to be open to making friends or will she later reject a
new friend or is there no way to tell how she will react in the future?

Love to all,
        Irena...Lucy's mom