Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 01:54:44 -0600
Kris writes:
>I am way behind on reading the FML, please forgive me, this was posted
>quite a while ago, and I must say many stories here touch me, but Betty
>I wanted to simply say, Spaz is blessed to have you.

Hey Kris, thank you.  But I still think it's the other way around! :-D
We *are* so blessed to have him.  To see him day after day being such
a trooper and being so patient with all that we do to him... bathing,
scrubbing his feet, rubbing him with lotions, treating the scabs and
sores when they erupt... gosh!  He never complains... He has been through
more than any ferret I know.  He has been nearly on death's door, and
bounced back again.  He is amazing and incredible.  He is a blessing.

Thank you for your words... I will send him your good wishes and I will
certainly keep everyone posted on his progress.  I did have a web site
up about him, but I didn't keep it updated enough I guess, because now it
is down.  I'll try to get it up again soon.  I do so want people to see
him... naked and all (well, a few tuffs of down here and there), he is
still a beautiful little boy.

hugs to you Kris!

betty and her blur o'fur
for the love of ferrets