From:
"Rachel M. Bray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 10:07:21 +0000
Thank you thank you thank you, everyone who responded to my cry out
for healthy ferret stories and new owner tips!!!  The e-mails were
overwhelming!!!

With my anxiety over reading all the sickie stories, I never sat back and
realized that the FML represents THOUSANDS of ferrets and only the sickies
are written about for support and advice.  My nerves have been calmed and
I hope I have as great of a life with my little ones (yes, I think I've
been talked into getting more than one) as everyone who wrote me has had
with theirs.

If I didn't get back to you personally, I humbly apologize.  I tried to
e-mail everyone but I'm sure one or two slipped through without a reply.
So, thank you, thank you, thank you once again.

Rachel and my soon to be Ferret Fawcett or Marmit (I still haven't made up
my mind!!!)

Rachel Bray
The Ohio State University

Sometimes I get the feeling the whole world is against me.  But deep down I
know that's not true.  Some of the smaller countries are neutral.