From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2013 20:44:57 -0800
Many folks have contacted me about Libby's bedding advertised on the
FML last week, after my endorsement. For some reason Libby's link for
pictures would not work.

Libby usually checks her e-mails etc. early before work or on breaks so
if you want to see her products you may e-mail her directly and she has
assured me she will send pics directly to interested parties. I have
granted permission for her to make up my snowman design as well. I
joke I designed it and she created the prototype. One thing about the
snowman design is that the top of the top hat is an opening and the
bottom of the largest snow ball also has an opening so older ferrets
snuggle then pass on through and not struggle to turn around if they
have any hindend weakness or may be paralyzed. You may e-mail Libby
directly at [log in to unmask] Enjoy!

Today is the best day to do a good deed.

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3