From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 18:07:00 EDT
 ::Smokin Toady, alias Toady Soprano, alias Toady Mancini walks cooly
   up the crowd that has slowly begun to gather at the table.  He folds
   up his cane, and sits at the head of the table and begins to talk in
   a raspy Italian-American Jersey accent.::

"It's come to my attention ... that we need what Petey TPO calls a
"meet".  Petey, I know yous from California and has been away making
movies and all, so let me start by tellin' ya dis is what we call a "sit
down".  Nice wheels by the way.  I see we are represented here by Toby
Da Canuck Galloway.

::Nodding to Toby:: And we have female represention as well.  Who all
else is here?

We need representatives from others areas.  So uh you's talk among
yourselves, or go out and recruit anyone dat wants ta see about dis
uh..... problem with da Game and Fish people in California.  When we're
all settled down, we can discuss solututions at hand"

Smokin' Toady
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com