From:
"Charles A. Fair" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 1997 13:01:55 +0100
Hello ferret universe!  Thanks to all of you that sent the messages about
the Italian and German ferrets.  Now six months later I can get back on line
and well, thank you.  I'm currently located in Grafenwoher, Germany untill
the 26th of March and have an email connection.  If any of the individuals
who contacted me before about German ferrets would drop a line again I would
like to contact you while I am here.  I am sending messages to the addresses
I wrote down before my HD crashed.  If I miss you please send a message, I
am at the point of begging.  So thanks again.

You, the ferret community, have given me great support in my quest to find
Italian ferrets.  Currently I have located three individuals who have them,
but all but possibly one individual brought the ferrets from the States.
When I went to the FURO National Expo back in 94 in North Carolina, somone
had some German Import ferrets.  They were hobs weighing in at 6-7lbs.
Impressive.  If anyone remembers the tall red-headed guy with the Sterling
jill, Chrystene, if you could send a message that would be great; I don't
know how to contact any of you.

Thanks again

Chuck