Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 02:43:40 -0400
I was surfing around last night and went to a guestbook at the Ferrets in
Need sight.  (http://books.dreambook.com/fanmail/ferretfans.html)
Being the curious type I decided to open the book and read comments that
had been left.  I found this entry by Debbie that was made June 16th of
this year.

Name:  Debbie Coffee
E-mail address: [log in to unmask]

Comments: I have ten, oops, now eight kits for adoption, and two single
females (moms) who needs homes desperately!  Three of the kits are blind in
one eye, due to moms'breast infection, but all are very healty, wild, and
lovable.  All ferrets need their shots and will have to be spayed or
neutered, by adoptor.  Moms will have to adopted singularly (won't get
along with other ferrets) unless they are paired up with one of their
children, the kits are 5 weeks or 3months old, and if you are willing to
come to 'Grosse ILe" Michigan, contact me now!
Wednesday June 16th 1999 03:06:36

Debbie did you breed these ferrets?  Just wondering if you are against
all breeders because you had a bad experience?
--
Bev Fox
North Coast Ferret Shelter