From:
Fred A Hurd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 22:39:56 EDT
>P.S- I have seen many things while I was searching about Real Canadian
>Ferrets being mean and stupid.  Well mine is fine...so I'm sure it has
>nothing to do with the breeders in case anyone was wondering

Roxy

I have had two Real Canadian Ferrets who were neither stupid or mean.
The Tavi brothers, Rikki and Tikki were both R.C.  frets and they were
two very lively, very sweet boys.  I have kit who is about 6 months old
now and he is another R.C. F. and his name is Koda and again he is
neither mean nor stupid in any way.  I also have a big choco boy named
Leo who is a Marshall Farms boy and folks Leo is huge.  He is over 3 1/2
pounds and he is still growing.  Both are great frets who love to run the
fret room and play with Da Popa!!!  Uh thats me!!!  My friend in Virginia
also has two of the R.C.F. and both of hers are also not mean or stupid.
I love the R.C.F. myself and wished all my babies were as healthy and
bright as all my R.C.F. are/were.

Best Regards to All.
Fred Hurd

After All It Is For The Ferrets!!!!