Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 22:47:32 EST
Hey everyone.... heard someone talking about how their ferret has the
seedy runny poos and wanted to tell you what my vet suggested.  He told
us to give our ferret "some" yogurt a couple times a day.  We gave Ginger
small amounts (maybe a tsp) every morning and night and somtimes around
noon.  It really worked too, the next day we started to see improvements
in her habits.  Mine really liked strawberry, and a couple liked the
blueberry flavor really well too.  Of course, ask YOUR vet first to make
sure.

And another thing... I was reading about how someone also was afraid of
people yelling at her about supporting MF and not buying from a breeder.
Well, I don't think anyone would be yelling, especially since it's hard
to get to breeders.  I haven't found any in my entire state, and the only
ferrets sold here are MF's in petshops that I've seen.  Besides...if you
ask me, it's like a rescue...from people who don't know what they're
buying, and from the petshop itself.

Sarah
WV
Ignorant = not having the info
Stupid = having the info and ignoring it