From:
Lorraine Tremblay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 11:00:51 -0400
I wanted to make a correction in case that, following my post to publicize
Mustela Canada, some suscribers read the Canadian News page.

I lumped together the news about the Alberta Ferret Society and the Manitoba
Ferret Association by mistake.  I offer my apologies to both clubs.  Many
thanks to Pat Smith, who noticed my mistake, and pointed it to me
graciously.  I should know by now that I should not trust my memory!!!

Here are the CORRECTED NEWS (for the budding editors: corrected data; not
the English - which is my second language & not the typing - which is not my
trade).

<P>P. Smith - Pat Smith wrote that:  the AFS is trying "to put together a
list of knowledgable ferret vets in the Edmonton area. (We even sent out a
questionnaire and everything.)". They AFS set up a web site in 1997.</P><HR>

<P>D. Kelley & LT - The MFA has currently a small membership and is working
a membership drive. It is putting out a newsletter. On top of that they are
holding their first ferret frolic, Halloween Theme. I wish I were there to
see the ferret costumes! Words get out about the MFA, Deb wrote that: "it's
going slow, but we keep plugging away. We had an article in the Club done by
2 community newspapers, so that was good.  Also we have offered to set up
promotional booths with 2 pet stores so we'll see how that goes."</P><HR>

Lorraine Tremblay & Pepe La Pew, Sanka, Mukluk, Presto, Snoreau & Boum Boum
Fostered ferrets: Tyler & Feline
Owner of the Ferret Curiosity Shop
Webmistress of Mustela Canada & Mustela Francia
http://www.ferretcuriosity.on.ca