From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 14:36:07 -0400
Hi all,

Since it was so nice out yesterday (our one good day this week) I took
Fidget out on his leash.  We have this rather large pine tree that is very
old and has shedded many needles.  So underneath the tree is the riches soil
you can imagine, cleverly concealed by the latest layer of pine needles.
Well, this deception did not fool Fidget for a moment.  He drug me over to
the tree (thank fully it's been trimmed so I can stand up under it and have
plenty of clearance).  He started digging, flinging pine needles everywhere.
Apparently underneath several layers of needles was an old board.  Fidget
started digging himself a grand subterranium cavern.  I was impressed that
he knew he could get really far in the cave and dig, but that he had to
pull out all that dirt too.  He was soo happy that believe it or not, this
excavation process held his attention for at least a full 10 minutes!  I
couldn't believe it.  Of course I'm going to be mean and go fill it back in
so he'll have to start all over again..hehehe.

cheers
chris and Fidget, the WVU weasel