Date:
Sat, 15 May 1999 09:05:05 -0700
Hello FMLer's,

I didn't think the next time I would write to the list it would be about
this..  This morning May 15th, 1999 at 8am, Slinky crossed the bridge.
He was 7 years old and had insolumina..  For the past week he has really
went down hill..  Last night was the worst..  Every few hours he was having
a seizure, until they were coming only 15 mins apart..  I couldn't do it
anymore..  I would hold him and comfort him while he was screaming and
having the seizures..  He was totally paralyzed and brain dead..  I would
look into his eyes and see nothing..  He would just gaze into space..  He
wouldn't eat anything nor would he drink..  He lost total control of his
bowel movements..  This was killing me, so I did what I though was best for
him..  I brought him to the vet this morning and had him put to sleep..
The vet said this was the best thing for him..  Now I know he is in a way
better place and playing with all the other ferrets there..  I know I gave
him a good life, and that he died happy..  This is the first ferret that
I've lost, it's really hard..  Thank you all for listening.  Now I have to
go and hug the rest of my ferrets.. :-(

Sara and Jurgen
Misty, Sky, Jr, Popeye, Molly, Dipstick, Spots and Snowy
ICQ#: 944289,
Send e-mail directly to my computer:
Work: (604)277-8151
Fax: (604)277-8997