From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2012 20:26:59 -0800
Everyone,

Thanks for supporting the calendar every year. The wonderful photos,
great fuzzie stories that accompany them and the kind remarks I receive
are well worth the time and effort I have put into the calendar each
year since 2004. This great project was started by former SOS member,
Judy Cooke with the 2002 calendar and has been a wonderful fundraiser
for SOS thanks to all of you.

The 2012 calendar was difficult to get ready and I wondered if it might
be the last but hopefully there will be a 2013 calendar with all of
your help.

There are almost a dozen of the 2012 calendars left and since I was
hoping for a sell out I am pleased to offer the remaining calendars
for $10.50 each which includes shipping. Please make checks to Support
Our Shelters and mail to Sharon Bearden, SOS, 1245 Curtis Switch Rd,
Mineral Bluff, GA 30559. Or use Paypal with the pay to

So, if you haven't ordered please do so and beat the USPS postage
increase and that will help SOS help shelter ferrets along with your
calendar purchases.

Hope the New Year will be a great one for us all.

Sharon for SOS
http://www.supportourshelters.org/FML_Calendar.html