From:
Paula Lytle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1993 17:52:24 -0400
Adding to the discussion of ferret proofing-- After several months of peace,
our silver mitt, Pandora, has finally learned how to open one floor level
cabinet. We only keep canned food in there, so it is not that big a deal--
EXCEPT for DISHTOWELS. We have a little hanger on the inside of the door
of the cabinet where we hang distowels. Pandora has now developed a towel
fetish, and we always are getting out fresh towels. We'll be somewhere
else in the house, and all of a sudden the dishtowel goes galloping
through the room draped over a ferret. Another thing to add to the family
ritual -- along with the phrase, "NO- I am wearing that sock!"
Paula
Persephone and Pandora
(They really are true to their names, Persephone is the Queen of the
Underworld, underfoot, under sofa, under everything-- and Pandora is
always opening everything.)