From:
Elizabeth Draus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 1996 16:14:33 -0500
No, not mine (as if!)!  I have a friend in one of my classes whose brother
has a ferret but can't keep it anymore.

This ferret is a sable mitt, they *think* it's a female, they *think* it's
very young, and she *doesn't* think it's been altered or vaccinated.  This
ferret has no name and I didn't have the courage to ask where she's keeping
it, but *probably* outside.  The ferret seems to be good-tempered, but her
brother is moving and can't keep the ferret any longer.

I wish I could take this ferret, but my dad would chop my hand off or
something.  So I gave my friend the numbers of Ferrets NorthWest and the
Ferret Rescue of Spokane (although I think that one's too far away).  She
thanked me profusely and I promised to write about the fert to the fml
people.

So if anyone in the Seattle or Auburn area (or anywhere in WA, for that
matter) wants to rescue a ferret (oh, that I could), I'd be delighted to
hook you up!

Loves and dooks and raisins,
Liz 'n Chloe 'n Velvet

(Oh, yeah, I forgot to ask--how often should I treat my fertlings to
hairball remedy?  Thanks!)