From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 08:56:19 -0700
I wanted to post and thank everyone for the cards that started arriving
in our snail-mailbox over the last two weeks.  At first, I didn't know
what was going on, and couldn't figure out who the heck these people
were...I hadn't ever met them, or spoken to them, yet they were sending
me cards.  Then I remembered the S.O.S.  request for info updates, and it
all clicked.

They are up to one of those "mushy card things"!

Do you know how hard it is to maintain the "macho attitude and
appearance" of an American male when I keep getting these cute, silly and
thoughtful cards in the mail??

Thank you all, Deb and the gang, Brenda and the monsters, The Prager
fuzzies, Julie-Ray and the fuzzies, and the rest.  I loved the cards, and
the magnet is on our fridge.

Now it's time to go outside and pee on a tree...or something else manly!!

Jim

Ferret Rescue of Maine
A State licensed, 501c3 Non-profit ferret shelter.
Donate to shelter ferrets by clicking
igive.com or use Paypal