From:
Candy Kroupa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 20:21:24 -0400
Well we're finally recouperating from the weekend - MoMags and Stormchaser
and several other AOL friends from Wisconsin were here --- had a great time.
We descended upon the Petersons and had a great time "ferret braiding" the
12 leashes that were attached to the weasels as they played in the back
yard... then we went to see a wonderful firework display -- watching Kurt
drive that 59 convertible with 6 crazy adults crammed in was great!  Got a
LOT of comments.  Then we had to go to the attached carnival, of course...
no ferrets but plenty of dogs.....

WARNING!  Maggie is a carrier of the dreaded Ferret Math Virus!!!  Be
careful!  We acquired a new one ... named Brock.  Not sure what color he
is ... he looks kinda like a silvermitt panda with a badger stripe on his
head... but he was SO sweet and cuddly in the store.  ... YEAH RIGHT!
Maggie said we'd have our hands full and as soon as she LEFT, Mr. Hyde
Ferret emerged!  Yeesh!  He thinks he can take anything less than 10 times
his size with his paws tied behind his back!  This is gonna be
interesting... LOL For those of you NOT afraid of the Ferret Math Virus, I
advise you to invite Maggie over sometime...  she's a blast!

Oh -- and yes I DO know quite a few guys with ponytails. . . hehehehe
Otter in Missouri - the ShowMe Ferrets State