From:
"Western Carolina Ferret Club (Judy & Gary Skinner)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 11:19:25 -0500
Hi.
PineFresh has decided to extend their free offer to anyone Subscribed to
the FML.  Recently we took and posted this to the FML, but I think most
folks were thinking it was for the FLORIDA market area as it states on the
web site.  THIS IS FOR EVERYONE.  If you want to Sample a 7 lb bag of the
Finest Liter made today, then go over to the PineFresh Site and sign up for
your Free Sample today.

This is for all you Ferret Lovers that are debating the Pine Litter issues.
PineFresh Litter is offering to you, a FREE SAMPLE (7 pound size) Bag of
Pinefresh Litter.  You can go to http://www.pinefresh.com and get all the
details.  Simply fill out all the information and submit it.  Pinefresh is
also in the making of a Ferret Tee-shirt, and will be designed by Sandi.
The shirts will sell for $9.00, and $2.00 will be Donated to the Western
Carolina Ferret Shelter,Rescue,Club,Inc., for each shirt sold.  Anybody
wanting to help shelters out, now is your chance.

You can go to http://www.ferrethut.com/teeshirts.htm
to order tee-Shirts From Sandi.  She Is offering Personal Tee's of your
Ferret, and also has Reg Ferret Tee's in all Sizes.  Please take a few
Minutes today and check out the Fine Products, and you will also help our
shelter in our efforts to make Living easier for the Ferrets.

Again, I want to remind you about the Championship Show in Charlotte.  It
will be Held April 29, 2000, at the Charlotte Merchandise Mart.  Judging
will begin at 10 A.M..  We are still looking for Specialty Ring Sponsors.
We want to Offer to anyone here on the FML a chance for you to Remember
your Loved Ferret that may have passed over the Rainbow Bridge.  You can do
so by sponsoring a Specialty Ring or Fun Match.  This will entitle you to
Your Name, and In Memory of "Your Ferret" Placed on the Ribbons for the
ring you sponsor.  It also goes in the Show catalogue at the beginning of
the Ring with a Full Page.  You can have up to 3 ferrets per Ring on the
Ribbon and Show catalogue.  You can sponsor as many rings or Fun Matches as
you like.  We encourage this as a way for you to show your Dedicated love
to the Ferrets over the Rainbow Bridge.  To sponsor a ring you can contact
the show registrar or at http://www.ferrethut.com for all the information
on the show.

We have Championship Ring Sponsorships Open for anyone wanting to sponsor a
Ring in this category.  We have put together a Sponsor package and you can
get all the details from the show registrar at [log in to unmask]

We look for this show to be Big and Loaded with Lots of fun and excitement.
The Charlotte Merchandise Mart has rented us the "Independence Hall" which
is 35,000 sq feet of room, with vaulted ceilings and Plenty of room.  The
Best Western Merchandise Mart has set aside Rooms for you to stay at, with
a price of $49.00.  The Motel is located 1 Block from the Merchandise Mart.

I want to thank all of you for your continuing support of the Western
Carolina Ferret Shelter, and hope for your continue to help support us.

Thank you,

Western Carolina Ferret Shelter
Judy & Gary Skinner
3219 Oran Yount Ln
Granite Falls, NC  28630
Voice 828-396-8117
Fax 828-396-8563
Cell 828-499-1335
http://www.ferrethut.com
Want to help WCFS? Click and Join igive.