From:
D Gutierrez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2011 07:48:43 -0400
Although my ferrets over the years never stopped amazing me on their
ability to plan and execute complex actions, one little girl stands
out above all.

One day I heard a noise coming from above head level. It took a few
moments and then I spotted her, she was on top of my china cabinet.
This cabinet was approximately 6 foot tall and had smooth sides.
Perplexed on how in the world she could have gotten up there, I placed
her back on the ground and watched. Immediately she went to the back of
the cabinet. The cabinet backed up to a brick wall. It had just enough
space that allowed her to position her back against the china cabinet
and use the bricks to walk up the wall while pushing against the
cabinet. Once on top she turned herself around. Amazing. The fix - had
to move the cabinet away from the wall far enough that she didn't have
traction. She was not happy.

Debi G.