From:
Kym Costanzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2009 16:07:44 -0400
On behalf of the Pennsylvania Ferret Club & Shelter, I want to
sincerely thank everyone who purchased tickets in our 2009 Item Raffle.
Thanks to you, we were able to raise severely-needed funds to help keep
our shelter doors open and continue doing all we can for the ferrets
who need us.

The winners have been announced! To see our list of winners, please
visit our raffle page at www.ferretclub.com/raffle.

Didn't win? Didn't have a chance to enter? Well you've got another
chance to win, and this time you could win $500 CASH!! I'm pleased to
announce our 4th annual Rescue Raffle, an ALL CASH prizes raffle! This
annual fundraising tradition is a favorite, because everyone could use
some money! And the best part is, anyone can enter, whether they own or
even like ferrets. Feel free to let everyone you know they can enter.
it's for a great cause! And once again, you can enter and pay for your
tickets online!

For details about the 4th Annual Rescue Raffle, visit our Rescue Raffle
page at www.ferretclub.com/rescueraffle.

Kym Costanzo
Vice President
Director of Fundraising