From:
A happy guy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 17:11:32 -0500
I have a question regarding my ferret Max.  He will be 1 year old on Feb
2nd, but there is a thing that worries me.  Lately he has been very lazy.
He doesn't like to play when I let him out, and he runs back to his cage
after a few minutes just to go to sleep in his hammoc again.  I feed him the
same food as my other two ferrets that are very energetic.  Max has no
problem with eating or drinking, he is just so tired all the time.  What
could be the cause?

To: Adrienne C. Wells

Adrienne, from what I have heard from reliable sources angora ferrets have
about 4" long fur.  There are however "half angoras" with shorter fur (I
have seen one myself), this ferrets fur was about 2".  How long fur does
your ferret have?

I hope to have some good pictures of angoras that I will post on my
homepage in the near future. http://erau.db.erau.edu:80/~erikssol

Lars Eriksson,   Daytona Beach,  Florida - USA