Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 18:44:03 PST
I have two ferrets in Virginia that need a new family that will provide
them with a wonderful new home.  One (Chef) is a THE MOST GORGEOUS blaze I
have ever seen!  He is 8 months old, and is very loving and playful.  The
other, (Charlie) is approx.  5 years old.  He is a medium chocolate sable
and loves to be held, cuddle, and explore his surroundings.  He also loves
to play with and tackle Chef.  Both of them are healthy, very sociable, and
non-nippers.  They are both wonderful ferrets who need a new loving family.
They are wonderful companions.  I am asking $150.  Please contact me with
any questions you may have.