From:
Kristin Winland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 13:48:43 -0700
I live in Huntington, WV.  (in the tristate area of KY and OH).  I adopted
my first ferret from a pet store last December.  Now, I am looking for one
or two companions for her.  I would rather adopt from a shelter than a pet
store.  If anyone knows of any shelters around here, or people looking for
new homes for fuzzies, Let me know!  I haven't been able to find any!  I
looked on the ferretcentral list and several others I found with no luck.
I will buy if necessary, but I figure there are enough sweeties out their
that need a new life, I'd like ro help.

Thanks!
Kristin