From:
LIL'SLIM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 15:52:24 -0600
Hi everyone, Happy 3000 Ann. Too bad I haven't been reading that long.

I just wanted to let you know htat my fuzzies are doing fine, hope everyone
elses is too.  I have a Border Collie that is deaf but he is a very
intellegent dog.  He will come on a hand command(since he can't hear) and
will shake, lay down.  He loves to chase cars and never has bitten any
children or my horses so I thought maybe he wouldn't mind the ferrets.  Was
I wrong..  when I bring them out on there leash, by the way that's the only
time they wear a bell, or harness, the dog will follow insistenly and just
watches and licks his lips.  He wants to eat them.  The dog loves my cats
but has visions of eating the ferrets.  So just thought I would share that
to whom ever it may be needed.

Oh, (sorry so long) but one more thing..  I know everyone has heard of them
bath oil beads or ball things that you bathe with or whatever..  well one
of mine stole one and popped it and tried to eat the oil stuff.  He was so
mad when I took his new thing away, Has anyone had this occur?  Is that
stuff a real threat to them?  I made sure he had plenty of fresh water and
he was fine, nothing unusual.  ok I'm finished.  Dooks to all!!!!

LIL RESA