From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 13:55:15 -0400
Yes!  I really, really know why ferrets war dance!  You see, it is a
weasel thing.  Weasels do the same thing when hunting rabbits...I saw
it I saw it!  They dance and the rabbit looks at them weird.  They hop
around and roll, and the rabbit gets dizzy.  They keep it up and then
BAM!  Right for the jugular!  Now, you know why our ferrets dance...not
because we get dizzy or hypnotized, but because we en d up on the floor,
rolling in hysterical laughter.  Then, they can use us as launching pads
to the other room where the raisins are...or in Bear's case, to lick my
ears and nose!

Bonnie--Minxie Luv, start your super special war dance so I can get dem
raisins!

Gail
Want to adopt an exotic?  Need help to place one?  Go here:
http://www.scalesandtails.org