Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2012 23:22:20 -0700
Absolutely, badgering someone over a misunderstanding, or even a
straight-up difference of opinion isn't appropriate.

I'm still confused about what kind of product you're talking about.
When you said "Not wood-stove pellets, but pellets specifically made
for animal litter", that sounded to me like Barn Dry was what you were
referring to. It's the only pelletized wood product I've seen that's
made for animals. Obviously you've seen something I haven't.

>But I did write specifically that they are not like wood-stove
pellets. Rather than hard and dry, they are resinous and sticky, and
are not as compressed; they crumble into chunks very >easily. But again
let's not misunderstand: I am referring to a pelletized product, not
chips or flakes. And not pelletized paper, which is what I use myself
for litter.

Can you describe the product you saw? Are the pellets the same
size/shape as wood-stove pellets? Smaller? How would I know them if I
ran into them. I appreciate being warned about a possible hazardous
product, but I need to be able to recognize it to avoid it.

Thanks,
Kevin