From:
Mark Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 9 May 1994 13:22:29 -0400
I will be traveling across the country from North Carolina to Oregon next
week.  Gus will be going with me and, as I've never done any long distance
traveling, I wondered if anyone on the list had some suggestions for the
trip.  Do you cage your ferret or let him run free in the car?  Take breaks
often?  How about hotels???  Any snacks on the way or do they do better on
a more or less empty stomach?

Any advice (especially from experience) would be greatly appreciated!!! ;-)

I lose my net access on Wednesday morning so I'd appreciate any quick
the list.

Thank you all in advance for any help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

* Mark David Hamilton             <>  "Corruptio Optimi Pessima"          *
* [log in to unmask]      <>  The best, when corrupted, becomes   *
* H: 919-932-1235                 <>  the worst.                          *
* W: 919-962-4150                 <>DR KEVORKIAN FOR WHITE HOUSE PHYSICIAN*
*"It is admitted that he did sincerely believe in the soundness of his    *
*opinion; but the sincerity of his conviction can in no wise help him,    *
*because he had no right to believe on such evidence as was before him.   *
*He had acquired his belief not by honestly earning it in patient         *
*investigation, but by stifling his doubts.  And although in the end he   *
*may have felt so sure about it that he could not think otherwise, yet    *
*inasmuch as he had knowingly and willingly worked himself into that state*
*of mind, he must be held responsible for it.... this is not only right   *
*but necessary..."                                      --W.K. Clifford   *