Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 1996 01:18:49 -0500
Our new adoptee with adrenal disease (called Blizzard by her former owner,
but here her name usually seems to be Bizz or Bizzy) appears to have an
incontinence problem.  I had noticed that she is sometimes damp when I pick
her up, and tonight (while I was cleaning up messes in a new corner Bizzy
and Bumble had not tried yet) I saw a trail of drops.  Looking around, I
could see other spots where she had been on the bare floor.  She urinates
just fine and quite freely.

So the question is, is this incontinence related to her adrenal disease?
Will it improve after her surgery (which is next Wednesday BTW)?  Or should
I start making ferret didies?

Judith White
Eloise & Sabine
Bizzy and Bumble (I keep finding myself saying, "Bizz Wizz Wizz,
Babbity Bumble!" when I'm playing with these two.  My favorite line
from Beatrix Potter, for some undecipherable reason.)