From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 01:22:04 EDT
A few people wrote to me saying they had not received the FML for several
days.  The problem was due to a router misconfiguration in New York area
between Sprint, a major internet carrier, and Applied Theory, one of CUNY's
internet providers.  It's been repaired and I hope the few subscribers who
did not receive the last few FMLs have since received them all.  If anyone
is still missing any please let me know which dates are missing and I will
resend the missing ones to you.

There is lots of news in this FML -- I don't know what to put first.  Some
bad news, unfortunately...but much good news too.  At least take a look at
the first few posts.  The last few FMLs were pretty brief; I suppose this
one makes up for those!

Dooks...

Bill