From:
Cris Page <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 2009 23:55:14 +0100
This has to be brief. Late this afternoon I discovered Ollie snuggled
up to Chunky, something didn't look right, and I found Chunky had
passed some time previously as his body temperature had gone.

There was nothing to suggest he was sick or anything was wrong. Im at
a loss to know why he crossed over, except that he was at least 6, and
probably some way older - I never did believe the age I was told when
he came to me. he had taken to going off to bed on his own during the
evening playtime over the last year, maybe that was him slowing down
with age.

Big and gentle, inquisitive but with a clownish take on life, another
big lump of my heart has left with him. I know Lee will miss him
hanging from his shoulder or him laying on lee's chest having his belly
scratched. Im sure "his doggy" knows something is wrong, and the
labralump will miss his little friend. as will those he leaves behind,
Ollie, Princess Lily and our recent arrival tiny little Midge who loved
to bounce around encouraging him to play.

Im sure he will be reunited with Rhoobarb and hope he will hook up
with my others at the bridge, Bubbles Skweek and Custard.

I saw a bright star in the sky tonight, the lump in my throat grew a
little bigger.

Goodbye Chunkster, I miss my big gentle fella, you were a worthy
successor to "the warweezil". I'm sorry I wasn't there when you left,
I hope you can forgive that, The place is going to be strangely quiet
without you romping in carrier bags.. or dragging my velcro sandal ties
open.

Thank you my fuzzy friend.
Cris & Unkie Lee (reserve hooman)
Princess Lily, Ollie and Midge.

Remembering those who stole pieces of my heart
Custard (Cussieangelweezil) my gentle little joker and daddies
snuggleferret
Bubbles, (Da Warweezil) first ferret par excellence and leader of the
furkidz
Skweek (Skweekyweezil) daddies litle earwashing girl and all round
little madam
Rhoobarb (Biteyweezil) Who never did lose the habit of "tasting" people
Chunky (Chunkyfuzzle) The most laid back fuzzy ever.

Called away from this world to dance with the angels at the rainbow
bridge