From:
Klemens Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2009 15:55:35 -0800
My local news (Northern Virginia) just had a spot on the salmonella in
peanut butter. A dietician that was interviewed said she believed jars
of peanut butter were alright, but any packaged product she would stay
away from, including crackers and such. I¢m sure there is no thought
at the moment about pet products that contain peanut butter.

I don¢t know what to say, other than I¢m going to email my santa kid
that I sent peanut butter bandits to and let her mom know. It's up to
them to make the decision about it.

Tracy

[A later P.S.:]
I just heard De Nancy Snyderman say she would toss anything that
contained peanut butter that wasn't in a jar. Just wanted to let
you all know.

Tracy