Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 12:56:18 -0800
Hi Folks,
A few days ago I saw an AD on TV about a new flushable cat litter made of
paper.  It looked like clay (sandlike texture) but it is made of paper and
it clumps.  I missed the name and the brand.  I think they called it
Scoop 'n Flush.  I was interested in it because the pellets are not very
scoopable and do not form clumps.  Have any of you tried it or heard
anything about it and if yes...where are you buying it from?

Ciao
Roberto